Babylon Babies Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Triple Screen Problem in 3x1 Portrait Mode (3600x1920)

Répondre au sujet    Babylon Babies Index du Forum » - PUBLIC - » Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Triple Screen Problem in 3x1 Portrait Mode (3600x1920)
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Quenelle(s): 9
Moyenne de quenelles: 1,00
Hérédité: 0

Message Triple Screen Problem in 3x1 Portrait Mode (3600x1920) Répondre en citant
Hi,

I am using a Triple Screen Setup (3x 24" in Portrait Mode, each with 1200*1920, so a total resolution of 3600x1920) with the help of NVIDIA Surround.
Driving is really nice, especially in Cockpit View - full size over all 3 screens. But the menu, HQ, tuner, cut scenes, map is only display on the center screen and there it is sized to fit the width (1200px) - so in every menu which is not real driving I have got a black left screen, a black right screen and my center screen has a small 1200px width picture in the middle with a black box on top and at the bottom - menus are only display on one third of the total space of the center screen, which seems to be due to portrait mode.
Without proper sizing I am unable to use the map and the menus fully, as I am unable to see everything due to reduced screen width/size. At the moment I have a second installation on my notebook to do things like tune cars, set reward points, find hidden cars, go sightseeing etc. I only drive on the triple screen system.
Is there any chance to get the menus working or even better - scale everything to stretch over all 3 screens?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2J4apcr
Creative advertising agency

Thanks

Jeu 24 Mai - 15:35 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 24 Mai - 15:35 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Babylon Babies Index du Forum » - PUBLIC - » Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation