Babylon Babies Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Touch screen problem when connected to PC

Répondre au sujet    Babylon Babies Index du Forum » - PUBLIC - » Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Touch screen problem when connected to PC
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Quenelle(s): 9
Moyenne de quenelles: 1,00
Hérédité: 0

Message Touch screen problem when connected to PC Répondre en citant
Hi,

It's just that when I plug it to my laptop (issue NOT happening when conecting it to my desktop computer, although both are windows 7) , the touch screen acts REALLY weird, when I try to do a long press, when holding my finger agains the screen, the phone thinks I'm pressing it multiple times really fast instead of detecting that I'm holding it. I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly, I hope I do...
If anyone had the same issue, or knows why does it happen or knows how to solve it I would really appreciate an answer.
Searching the internet I found that it might be an electric problem, because the laptop is not pluged in a plug with "ground" (don't know if it's the correct word...) and the desktop pc is electrically pluged in a plug with "ground"...but I wanted to ask here just to reassure. 
Also I'm using brand new Sony usb cable provided with the phone?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2x9btXL
Video advertising company

Thanks

Jeu 24 Mai - 15:34 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 24 Mai - 15:34 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Babylon Babies Index du Forum » - PUBLIC - » Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation